Natural Aphrodisiacs for Women
Low sex drive in women can be the result of many different reasons. All women go through multiple roles that they have to perform during their lifetimes. Sometimes these role changes can have fluctuating effects on a woman’s sexual drive. These inconsistencies can coincide with physical or emotional episodes such as starting or ending a relationship, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause or some sort of ailment.
External factors like the use of anti-depressants and certain other medications can also be attributed to a loss of sexual interest among women.
Aphrodisiacs are products that result in an increased desire for sex. They stimulate sexual receptiveness as well as heighten sexual pleasure. While some are commercially available, natural aphrodisiacs for women can attain the same results by avoiding drugs or anything artificial. In fact, the most common types are certain foods or herbs that can be easily accessed at your local grocery, supplement store.
Here is a quick look at some solutions to overcome…
Low Sex Drive in Women
- Saw Palmetto: Native to the southeast United States and West Indies, saw palmetto is small palm tree. The berries from this tree have been found to have medicinal properties that can be beneficial to women by regulating hormonal imbalances in the body. This is especially true in regard to testosterone levels that are needed for boosting a healthy libido.
- Turnera Aphrodisiaca: Turnera aphrodisiaca and damiana are considered as the same plant in the herbal world. The plant enjoys a historic reputation as it was used as an aphrodisiac by the ancient Mayans. Considered as a safe natural aphrodisiac, the herb is used as a stimulant to counter a low sex drive in women. Drinking an infusion of this herb can result in heightened arousal along with increased intensity and enhanced performance.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Known for its sexual restorative properties, rhodiola rosea is a plant that holds wide acclaim in many parts of Asia as a “titan of sexual healing power”. In conjunction with other healing properties like stress relief this natural product can have a rejuvenating sexual effect.
- Horny Goat Weed: This leafy plant has properties that gave rise to its aptly derived named. Used in traditional Chinese medicine this aphrodisiac is reputed to modulate hormonal control that can put a low sex drive in women in reverse gear.
- Maca: Having medicinal properties, Maca is a root plant which is consumed as food. Practiced as a popular folk remedy, it is taken to enhance sexual performance and libido in women.
- Ginseng: Well acclaimed for many health properties, this root plant is also helpful in heightening sexual desire. When used by women with a low sex drive ginseng aides in achieving orgasm and satisfaction during intercourse.
We Vote For Thanda Passion Booster
Other herbs and plants that promote a healthy libido and pleasurable orgasm in women include Ashwagandha, Puncture vine, Sarsaparrilla and Muira puama. Thanda Passion Booster is a complete natural supplement that contains all those ingredients, and more.
While this list doesn’t cover all available aphrodisiacs, it does give you access to some of the most popular true and tried ones.
Not only are these natural aphrodisiacs for women obtained completely from nature, they are also free of any integrated drug components. Take the art of natural seduction a notch higher with these potent aphrodisiac options and recover from the commonplace condition of low sex drive in women.
Wishing you fun in getting your inner mojo going!