With commonly prescribed antibiotics becoming useless in fighting a bladder infection, a herbal remedy for bladder infections are a useful solution to a growing problem.
Historically, treating a bladder infection was done with several doses of antibiotics, easily eliminating the bacteria populating and infecting your bladder. However, due to the widespread overuse of antibiotics as a treatment for all types of illnesses and the consumption of thousands of pounds of animal meats injected full of antibiotics, human pathogenic bacteria are developing a very real wide spread resistance to the most commonly used antibiotics.
These 7 natural herbs are good for bladder infections cures
Conventional bladder infection cures are becoming much more difficult to manufacture in the laboratory, leading people to seek out more natural cures such as bladder herbal remedies. One such remedy is as UTI-Clear which is a proven homeopathic remedy for bladder infections
Agothosma betulina, uva ursi, lemon balm, St. John’s Wort, echinacea, billberry and Hawer.
- Agothosma betulina, commonly known as the buchu shrub, is mostly regarded for its healing effects on the urinary tract. It has some antiseptic properties, and when combined with its diuretic capability, it can kill and wash away any bacteria inhabiting your urinary tract, making it one of the most used natural cures for bladder infections.
- Buchu has also been shown to alleviate the symptoms of mild urinary tract infections and even help with irritable bladder syndrome.
- Taking uva ursi is another great method for treating a bladder infection.
This supplement has been commonly used for years to treat glandular and urinary infections, and is highly effective in curing bladder infections as well.
The antiseptic properties of the plant also ease swelling in the bladder to not only kill bacteria present, but also alleviate most of the discomfort associated with a bladder infection.
Uva ursi is a great herbal remedy for a bladder infection, but should not be taken for a lengthy amount of time, as toxic side effects may occur.
- Lemon balm, while generally used as a mild sedative, also has some antibacterial properties which could prove to make it one of the most effective natural cures for bladder infections. There are absolutely no side effects associated with using lemon balm, so it can be used as long as you wish.
- Throughout countless years of use in Europe, St. John’s Wort has proven itself to be a great natural method for treating a bladder infection, among other things. It has rather powerful antibiotic compounds which can be used either internally or topically, depending on the situation. When looking for natural cures for bladder infections, St. John’s Wort should top your list, as its potent antibiotic will cure your infection without any major side effects.
- As the most popular herbal antibiotic, echinacea is renowned for its immune stimulating ability, making it among the most potent natural cures for bladder infection.
Although an echinacea supplement is highly effective at treating a bladder infection, it is also effective in treating nearly any other bacterial or viral infection in the body. Since it actually boosts the immune system, it will even prevent recurrence of bladder infections. Even better, other than possible allergic reaction, there are no known side effects of echinacea, making it perfectly safe.
- Billberry extract, which is well known for its high flavonoid content and Hawer, which is used as a restorative tonic are also amongst the herbs frequently used in herbal remedies that effectively target resistant urinary tract infections.
A Natural safe cure for Bladder Infections.
A professionally formulated proven solution that incorporates the 7 effective natural herbs for urinary tract infections (UTI) in adults, including cystitis and urethritis as mentioned above, is in one complete solution in UTI-Clear.
What does UTI-Clear do?
Reduces the appearance of blood in the urine (hematuria)
Normalizes cloudy urine and stops that foul smell
Relieves the frequent need to run to the toilet to urinate
Addresses inability to urinate despite the urge of feeling you have to!
Relieves discomforting back pain
Reduces that awful fever & feeling of malaise (general discomfort)
To take, add the drops to a glass of water or juice and take three times a day. The dose for adults and children 15 years up is .50 ml and taken for 5 to 7 days .
Make sure you drink lots of water to help flush the infection through your urinary system.
UTI-Clear has demonstrated to be a proven homeopathic remedy for bladder infections and an effective herbal supplement able to restore the health of the urinary tract – even in cases of chronic recurrent UTI’s. And even more importantly which I like, there are no toxic drugs involved!
If you are suffering from chronic urinary tract infections, and experiencing the uncomfortable symptoms associated with them such as pain and burning sensation, learn more about this natural cure for bladder infections, which can help you improve your quality of life.
Wishing you wellness and happiness,
more on natural cures for bladder infections on our health conditions page
How has UTI-Clear helped others?
“I am not the type of person to write a testimonial, but feel compelled to do so because of how UTI-Clear has changed the quality of my life. For about 7 years I have suffered with urinary tract infections and could not understand why I chronically had these while other women I know never did. I could not maintain a regular sex life because of this problem. Last year I was on antibiotics 8 times for urinary tract infections. The gynecologist who was prescribing these told me I must go to an urologist to begin considering surgery. I began to do research about why some women chronically have UTI’s and others do not, when I came across nativeremedies.com. I immediately ordered the UTI-Clear. It has been about 7 months and I have not had one urinary tract infection since I began taking this product. Thank you, it has changed my life in every area.”
- Ann, NY, USA
“When I ordered UTI-Clear for the first time a few months ago, I got just one bottle because I really didn’t expect it to work. Having tried so many other natural remedies that failed, I just didn’t believe a product existed that could eliminate my recurring UTIs. Well, I’m a believer. I’ve suffered from UTIs for more than 5 years. Doctors prescribed a preventative antibiotic which did work, but I really hated the idea of taking antibiotics so frequently. UTI-Clear must be taken as directed to work but if you follow the simple instructions, it works. It did for me. I’ve told my friends and family about this product and I’m very thankful to have found it. By the way, I’ve since purchased 4 additional bottles and they’ve all worked exactly the same, unlike other products where the first bottle is better than the rest.”
- A.H., GA, USA
“When I got a major UTI last year, my first move was to go to the ER. I was in so much pain, I needed a fix. But they gave me heavy-duty antibiotics and I felt tired and weak for months after that… and my UTI kept coming back. I also got a couple of yeast infections because of the imbalance the antibiotics had created in my body. I bought UTI-Clear as a last resort and started feeling better as soon as the first day. After 3 days, I was better than I had been in months! I’ve been on UTI-Clear for 6 months. I just take UTI-Clear once a week for prevention and it just works!!!”
- Anne, NY, USA